Lonely Moonkin Bar & Grill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two drink minimum: see the Shaman for details.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dwight K. Schrute...Sith Lord

Go down 
+3
Spazalus
Ryz
Mags
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dreydier
Proprietor
Proprietor
Dreydier

Dwight K. Schrute...Sith Lord - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwight K. Schrute...Sith Lord   Dwight K. Schrute...Sith Lord - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 2:11 pm

Ah Mags, but I know your weaknesses and I have no qualms about using them to my advantage. Try me beer boy.
Back to top Go down
Mags
Orcish Car Bomb
Orcish Car Bomb
Mags

PostSubject: Re: Dwight K. Schrute...Sith Lord   Dwight K. Schrute...Sith Lord - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 12:02 am

Ryz wrote:
KOTOR1>>>Mass Effect>KOTOR2

So is that a thumbs down on Mass Effect? I was thinking about buying it for my 360 when the damned thing gets back from the repair facility(3rd trip). I looked at some reviews and they're pretty damned good. I just can't wait for Fable II, Gears of War 2, and Fallout 3(I haven't read about the game, I just love the franchise), Too Human looks sexy too.

<3 Mags
Back to top Go down
Ryz
Admin
Admin
Ryz

PostSubject: Re: Dwight K. Schrute...Sith Lord   Dwight K. Schrute...Sith Lord - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 9:03 am

Definitely not a thumbs down on mass effect, it's just kinda short. And the mako sucks (you'll understand once you start doing side missions).
Back to top Go down
https://moonkinbargrill.darkbb.com
Deadhades
Sloshed
Sloshed
Deadhades

PostSubject: Re: Dwight K. Schrute...Sith Lord   Dwight K. Schrute...Sith Lord - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 2:14 pm

Mags wrote:
Ryz wrote:
KOTOR1>>>Mass Effect>KOTOR2

I just can't wait for Fable II, Gears of War 2, and Fallout 3(I haven't read about the game, I just love the franchise)
<3 Mags

That's the shit right there.

Btw, I pre-approve of casting force storm on Mass Effect when/if you do get it.

** Make sure you record it!!! **
Back to top Go down
Ryz
Admin
Admin
Ryz

PostSubject: Re: Dwight K. Schrute...Sith Lord   Dwight K. Schrute...Sith Lord - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 3:29 pm

What's with the ME hate Dead?! How can you not like Darth Vader with a shotgun!
Back to top Go down
Deadhades
Sloshed
Sloshed
Deadhades

PostSubject: Re: Dwight K. Schrute...Sith Lord   Dwight K. Schrute...Sith Lord - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 11:17 pm

Slow-ass-game.
Back to top Go down
Ryz
Admin
Admin
Ryz

PostSubject: Re: Dwight K. Schrute...Sith Lord   Dwight K. Schrute...Sith Lord - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 12:00 am

Huh. I can finish it in under 20 hours, which is...short. O.o
Back to top Go down
Mags
Orcish Car Bomb
Orcish Car Bomb
Mags

PostSubject: Re: Dwight K. Schrute...Sith Lord   Dwight K. Schrute...Sith Lord - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 12:46 am

I think the only redeeming quality of the KOTOR's was the Star Wars Universe. I doubt I'd have finished them if they weren't set there. Oh, and I forgot, my 360 broke before I could play BioShock. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Ryz
Admin
Admin
Ryz

PostSubject: Re: Dwight K. Schrute...Sith Lord   Dwight K. Schrute...Sith Lord - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:56 am

BioShock is great.

I dunno, I really dug the first KOTOR, star wars theme aside. But I like RPGs for their kind of 'choose your own adventure' interactive story stuff, not so much for combat. That's what shooters and actual action games are for. <3
Back to top Go down
Deadhades
Sloshed
Sloshed
Deadhades

PostSubject: Re: Dwight K. Schrute...Sith Lord   Dwight K. Schrute...Sith Lord - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 11:30 am

I loved playing BioShock Mags.

And games like ME remind me of when you first go to that town in FF VIII that was all 'tech looking', near where you picked up Doomtrain. ME may be a great game for letting you choose your own fate, but I hate to have to go through tons and tons and tons of 'slow' voice/text to then carry the thrill the storyline gave me to what I considered was a weak combat system (IMO***). Keep in mind, I love almost all the FF games and those have tons of text as well. Somehow just never got into KOTOR and ME.

P.S. I blame MMO's for ruining the experience I 'used' to have from RPG's.
Back to top Go down
Mags
Orcish Car Bomb
Orcish Car Bomb
Mags

PostSubject: Re: Dwight K. Schrute...Sith Lord   Dwight K. Schrute...Sith Lord - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:14 pm

Deadhades wrote:
I loved playing BioShock Mags.

And games like ME remind me of when you first go to that town in FF VIII that was all 'tech looking', near where you picked up Doomtrain. ME may be a great game for letting you choose your own fate, but I hate to have to go through tons and tons and tons of 'slow' voice/text to then carry the thrill the storyline gave me to what I considered was a weak combat system (IMO***). Keep in mind, I love almost all the FF games and those have tons of text as well. Somehow just never got into KOTOR and ME.

P.S. I blame MMO's for ruining the experience I 'used' to have from RPG's.

I haven't totally lost faith in RPG's, but I think there will have to be some kind of virtual reality MMO before I am willing to wade back into those waters. For now I'm content to play "Mob" on myspace, and look forward to Diablo. Single player whenever I don't feel like dealing with people FTW!!!
Not that I haven't enjoyed every moment of being around you knuckleheads, but aren't video games supposed to be a relaxing hobbie?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dwight K. Schrute...Sith Lord   Dwight K. Schrute...Sith Lord - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dwight K. Schrute...Sith Lord
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lonely Moonkin Bar & Grill :: Guests :: General Admission-
Jump to: