Lonely Moonkin Bar & Grill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two drink minimum: see the Shaman for details.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Transition Phase...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mags
Orcish Car Bomb
Orcish Car Bomb
Mags

Transition Phase... Empty
PostSubject: Transition Phase...   Transition Phase... EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:57 pm

As I sat at Morrison's this fine four-fendered evening, I pondered to myself...

The waitress came to ask me if I wanted another pint. Having lost count of my stats for the evening, I decided to throw out a number and ask if I'd had too many. Now, I know that waitresses are trained to count in their heads whether a patron has had so many drinks that they might start breaking things, or not enough drinks that the bar hasn't made enough money off of them. I said: "Well I've only had five pints, I suppose I could accommodate a few more". The waitress responded with: "You've had seven pints, but the offer still stands". Now I'll admit that I was pretty pissed for five pints, but I thought it was a reasonable count, I was a bit surprised to hear the real tally.
My question is this: Does my undercounting of beer indicate that I have made my way into the murky waters between social drinking and borderline alcoholism? Should I stop the madness before it starts? Am I just drunk as I type this? Are Walrusii just a figment of my imagination?
Back to top Go down
Dreydier
Proprietor
Proprietor
Dreydier

PostSubject: Re: Transition Phase...   Transition Phase... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:05 pm

They're real and they can dance.

Back to top Go down
Ryz
Admin
Admin
Ryz

PostSubject: Re: Transition Phase...   Transition Phase... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:15 pm

zomg dancing walrus!
Back to top Go down
https://moonkinbargrill.darkbb.com
Mags
Orcish Car Bomb
Orcish Car Bomb
Mags

PostSubject: Re: Transition Phase...   Transition Phase... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:22 pm

This thread needs more Walrusii.
Back to top Go down
Deadhades
Sloshed
Sloshed
Deadhades

PostSubject: Re: Transition Phase...   Transition Phase... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 9:35 pm

Mags wrote:

I think you may have been drunk and continue to be drunk as of now.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/walrus (plural)

Regarding your social drinking against borderline alcoholism, I can only say that for the sake of your life and others it hasn't reached the latter. It's all fun and laughs when you get drunk, but having lived with an alcoholic person in my household gives me enough experience to stop when necessary.

Not to rain down on your need for beer, just take it easy once or twice I guess.

Like I told my GF, Liquor Stores and Bars are so funny because even if its a particular place that you never visit, you can just go in and start chatting with the locals (alcoholics). The need for beer congregates them as a brotherhood, heh.
Back to top Go down
Mags
Orcish Car Bomb
Orcish Car Bomb
Mags

PostSubject: Re: Transition Phase...   Transition Phase... EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 11:37 am

Deadhades wrote:
Mags wrote:

I think you may have been drunk and continue to be drunk as of now.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/walrus (plural)

Regarding your social drinking against borderline alcoholism, I can only say that for the sake of your life and others it hasn't reached the latter. It's all fun and laughs when you get drunk, but having lived with an alcoholic person in my household gives me enough experience to stop when necessary.

Not to rain down on your need for beer, just take it easy once or twice I guess.

Like I told my GF, Liquor Stores and Bars are so funny because even if its a particular place that you never visit, you can just go in and start chatting with the locals (alcoholics). The need for beer congregates them as a brotherhood, heh.

I'll have you know that I am fully aware that Walrusii is a made up word. I just happen to like it better than the real word.
Back to top Go down
Deadhades
Sloshed
Sloshed
Deadhades

PostSubject: Re: Transition Phase...   Transition Phase... EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 2:17 pm

Mags wrote:
I'll have you know that I am fully aware that Walrusii is a made up word. I just happen to like it better than the real word.

The question is, did you know that WHEN you wrote the original message, hmm?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ryz
Admin
Admin
Ryz

PostSubject: Re: Transition Phase...   Transition Phase... EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:29 am

I'm resurrecting this thread because I'm enraged that the dancing walrus was removed by youtube.

Fuck you, Warner.
Back to top Go down
Mags
Orcish Car Bomb
Orcish Car Bomb
Mags

PostSubject: Re: Transition Phase...   Transition Phase... EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:20 pm

I am resurrecting myself because I hate walrusii.
Back to top Go down
Ryz
Admin
Admin
Ryz

PostSubject: Re: Transition Phase...   Transition Phase... EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:56 pm

Oh shit.

HAIMAGSY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transition Phase...   Transition Phase... Empty

Back to top Go down

Transition Phase...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lonely Moonkin Bar & Grill :: Guests :: General Admission-