Lonely Moonkin Bar & Grill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two drink minimum: see the Shaman for details.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So, Beta Talents for WotLK are out; and Achievements!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadhades
Sloshed
Sloshed
Deadhades

So, Beta Talents for WotLK are out; and Achievements!! Empty
PostSubject: So, Beta Talents for WotLK are out; and Achievements!!   So, Beta Talents for WotLK are out; and Achievements!! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:28 pm

The rogue ones look pretty awesome.

Each of the trees got a huge boost.

Assassination "Cut to the chase" - everytime Eviscerate or Envenom crits, your Slice and Dice is refreshed to its 5 combo pts maximum duration. Very helpful for boss battles.
Also gets boosts for garrote/rupture and a 'Enrage' ability that ups your dmg.

Combat gets an amazing boost. 'Prey on the weak' Your normal critical damage is increased by 25% (with 5pts in it) whenever your opponent has less health (in terms of %) than you.

WOW. Yep - this will definitely rule everything else in PvE for rogues.

Subtlety
  • "Honor among thieves" - When anyone in your group critically hits with a damage or healing spell or ability, you have a 30% chance to gain a combo point on your target (3/3 talent points.)

"Wrongfully Accused" - Whenever an attack is made against you, if the target is not your current target or has not already been attacking you, their attacks cause 50% less damage for 6 seconds. (2/2 pts; affecting duration)

"Shadow dance" (And this shit right here is just wrong) - Instantly enter stealth and begin the Shadow Dance, for the next 9 secs you will reenter stealth every 3 secs. 2min cooldown. ; Ambush spam every 3 seconds anyone??

**There was a skill in EQ2 similar to Shadow Dance called "Concealment". It had a lower cooldown of course, but what was known as the "Concealment" chain was the bread and butter of dps for Assassins, and it usually meant death for anything PvE.

So, here's the deal. I was already thinking of paying for a month of WoW to PvP in the BG's whenever I was bored at home and doing nothing, which is not that often, and WotLK is still months away but not that far....so..... Who's still in SC?
Back to top Go down
Deadhades
Sloshed
Sloshed
Deadhades

PostSubject: Re: So, Beta Talents for WotLK are out; and Achievements!!   So, Beta Talents for WotLK are out; and Achievements!! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:42 pm

Also, the addition of 'Achievements' systems is great. I love my Xbox360 > PS3 just because of that particular feat. Being able to track your accomplishments through all of your games gives you that extra point for replayability and makes it all worthwhile and exciting for me.
Back to top Go down
Ryz
Admin
Admin
Ryz

PostSubject: Re: So, Beta Talents for WotLK are out; and Achievements!!   So, Beta Talents for WotLK are out; and Achievements!! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 9:05 pm

Hrm...Pol, Mo, Sufur, Mischief people...Az and Mags are still on SC, but they aren't active and thus don't count.

I still pvp on Tyb on SC and occasionally hop into a group if there's enough people that don't hate me.
Back to top Go down
https://moonkinbargrill.darkbb.com
Ammiravus
Sloshed
Sloshed
Ammiravus

PostSubject: Re: So, Beta Talents for WotLK are out; and Achievements!!   So, Beta Talents for WotLK are out; and Achievements!! EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:40 am

I don't fit in anywhere on that list of people you mentioned that are still on SC but don't play.
Ryz, you, you hurt my feelings again... Sad
Back to top Go down
Spazalus
Tanked
Tanked
Spazalus

PostSubject: Re: So, Beta Talents for WotLK are out; and Achievements!!   So, Beta Talents for WotLK are out; and Achievements!! EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 4:39 am

Ammiravus wrote:
I don't fit in anywhere on that list of people you mentioned that are still on SC but don't play.

I am very tired, and this made me cry a little.
Back to top Go down
Ryz
Admin
Admin
Ryz

PostSubject: Re: So, Beta Talents for WotLK are out; and Achievements!!   So, Beta Talents for WotLK are out; and Achievements!! EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 11:36 am

Ammiravus wrote:

D:

I'M SORRY!
Back to top Go down
https://moonkinbargrill.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, Beta Talents for WotLK are out; and Achievements!!   So, Beta Talents for WotLK are out; and Achievements!! Empty

Back to top Go down

So, Beta Talents for WotLK are out; and Achievements!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lonely Moonkin Bar & Grill :: Guests :: General Admission-
Jump to: