Lonely Moonkin Bar & Grill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two drink minimum: see the Shaman for details.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UFC: Undisputed for Xbox 360

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Harvey
Stone Cold Sober
Stone Cold Sober
Harvey

UFC: Undisputed for Xbox 360 Empty
PostSubject: UFC: Undisputed for Xbox 360   UFC: Undisputed for Xbox 360 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:38 pm

Do any of you kids even have an Xbox? If so, plan on picking up this title?

I just got a copy yesterday, and I have to say, as far as fighting games go this is the best one I've played in some time. My roommate and I had about two or three hours of nonstop brawling going on last night after we came back from the Mets / Dodger game, and we still haven't settled the score!

Seriously though, I'll be looking for some people to play with online, so let me know if you're on the console and plan on picking this game up at some point. I'd much prefer to play with some people I'm at least a little familiar with as opposed to the random online douche bag 12-year-olds.
Back to top Go down
Polarus
Sloshed
Sloshed
Polarus

PostSubject: Re: UFC: Undisputed for Xbox 360   UFC: Undisputed for Xbox 360 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:44 pm

Sadly my console days are mostly behind me. Although I havent been good at fighters since the original street fighter, and even then that was a stretch to call it decent...
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Stone Cold Sober
Stone Cold Sober
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: UFC: Undisputed for Xbox 360   UFC: Undisputed for Xbox 360 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:22 pm

Funny, I play next to nothing on my PC anymore, and play more or less exclusively on the Xbox.

Also, I don't generally play fighting-type games much either. I was compelled to try this one though being as I like mixed martial arts and follow the different orgs pretty closely, and there aren't any MMA-related titles beyond this one that have been put out for the newer generation consoles. I think the last UFC game made came out back in the days when I had a Dreamcast, and that's been almost 10 years or so now.

Anyway, the game's a lot of fun. You might want to look into it. afro
Back to top Go down
Deadhades
Sloshed
Sloshed
Deadhades

PostSubject: Re: UFC: Undisputed for Xbox 360   UFC: Undisputed for Xbox 360 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:12 am

I'm playing that right now as well. My gamertag is: FinalReaper1278. Just send me a friend request with a note saying that's you and we'll play some matches.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Stone Cold Sober
Stone Cold Sober
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: UFC: Undisputed for Xbox 360   UFC: Undisputed for Xbox 360 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:14 pm

Sounds good, man. I'll get home around 7pm PST or so, and once I get online I'll send you an invite.

What's your skill level by the way if you don't mind my asking? I'm about at the medium stage right now; my stand-up is pretty decent, but I more or less suck on the ground.

EDIT: actually, I just did it from xbox.com, and from the looks of it you're going to smoke me. I've only got like 10 fights in career mode and another 10 against my roommate.

See you later!

afro
Back to top Go down
Deadhades
Sloshed
Sloshed
Deadhades

PostSubject: Re: UFC: Undisputed for Xbox 360   UFC: Undisputed for Xbox 360 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:45 pm

Yeah right now I'm around 26-6 ranked and around 10-0 player matches. I love the ground game and I'm fairly weak on the standup (fucking single-collar clinch is stupid).

Check out undisputedonline.net, it's a forums/league I'm part of and the site has tons of pointers. Mind you, it's full of douche bags who think they're 'God's greatest gift to the game' as someone put it, but most of the times you'll get your answers there.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Stone Cold Sober
Stone Cold Sober
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: UFC: Undisputed for Xbox 360   UFC: Undisputed for Xbox 360 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:40 pm

All right, I'll have a look. Thanks for the link.

Also, I saw we added each other on Live!, so I'll connect with you and play a bit sometime over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC: Undisputed for Xbox 360   UFC: Undisputed for Xbox 360 Empty

Back to top Go down

UFC: Undisputed for Xbox 360
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lonely Moonkin Bar & Grill :: Guests :: General Admission-
Jump to: